If you are looking for VoIP service that you can rely on, VoX Mobile VoIP can be the apt choice for you. Check some of the features mentioned below for VoX Mobile VoIP.
- When you start using their service, you get 60 minutes free calling to 60 countries, and that’s something worth checking out.
- When you call other VoX Mobile customers, you will get unlimited SIP/VoIP calling free along with free instant messaging. All you need is either of 3G/4G or Wi-Fi networks.
- If you have been using Vonage or Skype, it’s time that you check VoX. Calling to countries like India, UK and Mexico cannot be cheaper than this. The application also works on roaming, so you can also save on your calling minutes from your carrier.
- You will get a real phone number when you start using their service, and as mentioned earlier, you can check the countries where you can get 60 minutes of free calling.
- VoX Mobile customers can call each other for free without any hassles. The application offers voice mail, as well. There are other free services such as 3-way calling, call waiting, and caller ID.
- Advanced users can use the services of Incoming call filtering. The application also offers to integrate contacts right from the address book. You don’t have to do anything for getting numbers to the application. Also, there is an integrated dial pad, as well.
- The application supports multiple call statements and allows you to manage your calls online. You can check their official portal to find the kind of details they offer. Checking their services is easy, and the call quality is just any other VoIP application.
With so many advantages, things are great with VoX Mobile VoIP on your phone. The application has exciting features worth checking, and the services are clean sans any contracts.